Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Light, Light And More Light!

 When given the assignment to photograph light I was extremely excited. I love photography and working with the lighting. My first ideas were different than the last one, the one I used.

Lens Flare: If you look to the bottom left of the photo you see
the bubble like form that was created by the light.

Reflection: The light is bouncing off the water and onto the sea shell
creating a reflection of the shell.

Light Diffraction: This is actually the same idea as my latest photograph.

Back Lighting: The frost on the windshield is backlight
by the rising sun, which makes them appear a darker color
than the sky itself.

Light Refraction: The water droplet acts like a lens, bending
the light as it passes through.


No comments:

Post a Comment